Skip to main content

Terminus the end of the line



Kimmo Huosionmaa

Above the text is the photo of the street, and here it would symbolize, that blogs are like streets, they would end some day. Walking on the streets is sometimes tough, but the prize would be big. And sometimes writing is like walking tough and hard like life itself. Writing is the nice hobby, and it would advantage the skills of languages and another kind of abilities, but writing many texts is quite hard.  This is the reason, why I finish to write in here, but continue in the other place.


Blogs are like streets, they would end some day. Writing is the nice hobby, and it would advantage the skills of languages and another kind of abilities, but writing many texts is quite hard.
I Will concentrate on writing one blog and finish to write in here. This is the thing, what I have considered because I have written in so many places, that there would be difficult to update those writings. But I will continue my career as the blogger, and don't worry there would be more texts, but in the different places. There have been many things that have been happened, and I think that I have to renew myself.


Autumn is the most incredible season in the year, and I like it very much. I have made many things in my life and got many troubles. In this time I must say, that there is quite much work with many blogs, and that's the reason, why I must eliminate some of those blogs, so I will continue to write in the different blog and the link to those writings, is below this text. The list is not stable, and I would sometimes update other blogs, but there would be one link, what can be the route to the blogs, what would be updated. So follow the text and click the link, when you want to see, if the blog is updated. And I will mention,  what I will update most commonly.


People have the right to tell their opinions, and that's why I must say that the most important thing in the man's life is freedom. "He fought for all free men" goes the words, what is told about the John Paul Jones, the father of the U.S Navy. And the freedom is the thing, what we should stand for. The constitutional rights give us the freedom to write and publish texts if they don't hurt somebody.


I have heard that somebody claims that I'm just a poor country boy writer and lonesome cowboy, who live in the land, where people speak the strange language. But there is one thing, what I have to say now. There are people, who have been visited in hundreds of countries, and they have ever been free. Do you know what I just wrote? Those persons are in the position, that somebody else makes decisions for them, and if that person wants those trips would end. Being under control of somebody makes the person a prisoner. Many times there have been told about sensitive dictatorship, but that has always turned to tyrannic despotism. In the cases, that somebody is marketing those opportunities for you, I would recommend that person to please the master all the time. Or have you ever thought what happens, if that person would not please the master all the time? That would cause the punishment, what is always painful.


Many of my blogs have been written in one blog, and then transferred to other blogs by using copy paste. The texts that are in those blogs are made by me, and that's why I dare to write. When we are talking about sources, you might know, that I like especially the medieval art. That means that the makers of those paintings are not even known in public. But as you know my hobby is not plagiarism, what is the crime, you see.


There are many things, what has been happened during the period when I started to make writings, and now it's time to change the route. Of course, I will continue about writings in the blogs, what is found after the text. And at this time I must say, that writing is the very nice hobby. When somebody claims that this hobby would take the privacy of the people, I must say, that this kind of thinking is something very interesting.


If you write the job applications, there would be found millions of people, who read or see those texts, and say that people, who have written those letters are stupid. In my case, some people have said that I'm stupid, but when somebody claims things like that, there could be something, what makes them so intelligent. It's easy to justify other people if that person has ever written anything.


In this case, I would try to ask: how I know, how intelligent is some person, if that man or woman have not ever written anything, or say anything, what I can hear or read, and then diagnose that person thinking intelligently. Those claiming must be proved, if the person would claim other people stupid. Of course, I don't know who plays Ice Hockey in this period, but I'm sorry. I don't own the NHL annual book, where I can check who was the playing center in each team in 1983, but I have something else things in my life than ice-hockey. But here are the link to that, what I will continue to update.

https://gamesandtehories.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The LK-99 could be a fundamental advance even if it cannot reach superconductivity in 400K.

The next step in superconducting research is that LK-99 was not superconducting at room temperature. Or was it? The thing is that there is needed more research about that material. And even if it couldn't reach superconductivity in 400K that doesn't mean that material is not fundamental. And if LK-99 can maintain its superconductivity in 400K that means a fundamental breakthrough in superconducting technology.  The LK-99 can be hype or it can be the real thing. The thing is, anyway, that high-voltage cables and our electric networks are not turning superconducting before next summer. But if we can change the electric network to superconducting by using some reasonable material. That thing can be the next step in the environment. Superconductors decrease the need to produce electricity. But today cooling systems that need lots of energy are the thing that turn superconductors that need low temperatures non-practical for everyday use.  When the project begins there is lots of ent

Black holes, the speed of light, and gravitational background are things that are connecting the universe.

 Black holes, the speed of light, and gravitational background are things that are connecting the universe.  Black holes and gravitational waves: is black hole's singularity at so high energy level that energy travels in one direction in the form of a gravitational wave.  We normally say that black holes do not send radiation. And we are wrong. Black holes send gravitational waves. Gravitational waves are wave movement or radiation. And that means the black holes are bright gravitational objects.  If we can use water to illustrate the gravitational interaction we can say that gravitational waves push the surface tension out from the gravitational center. Then the other quantum fields push particles or objects into a black hole. The gravitational waves push energy out from the objects. And then the energy or quantum fields behind that object push them into the gravitational center.  The elementary particles are quantum fields or whisk-looking structures. If the gravitational wave is

The CEO of Open AI, Sam Altman said that AI development requires a similar organization as IAEA.

We know that there are many risks in AI development. And there must be something that puts people realize that these kinds of things are not jokes. The problem is how to take control of the AI development. If we think about international contracts regarding AI development. We must realize that there is a possibility that the contract that should limit AI development turns into another version of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. That treaty didn't ever deny the escalation of nuclear weapons. And there is a big possibility that the AI-limitation contracts follow the route of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.  The biggest problem with AI development is the new platforms that can run every complicated and effective code. That means the quantum computer-based neural networks can turn themselves more intelligent than humans. The AI has the ultimate ability to learn new things. And if it runs on the quantum-hybrid system that switches its state between binary and quantum states,